Topics covered in this policy
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What type of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites• How to contact us
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Advise Tree collects the following data
• Personal identification information: name, email address and phone number
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Advise Tree with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you
• Register online through our contact form
• Contact us via email
• Voluntarily provide feedback on any or our blog posts or via email
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Advise Tree collects your data so that we can:
• Follow up on your initial contact and take the appropriate steps
• Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Advise Tree securely stores your data on an offline encrypted local server.
Advise Tree will keep your personal identification information for 18 months. Once this time period has expired, we will permanently delete your data from our server.
Advise Tree would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you main always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Advise Tree from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Advise Tree would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user of our website is entitled to the following:
• The Right to access – you have the right to request that Advise Tree provides you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Advise Tree correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Advise Tree to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Advise Tree erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – you have the right to object to Advise Tree’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Advise Tree transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email at email@example.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files place on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from your automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Understanding how you use our website• Technical reasons• To improve your visitor experience
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Advise Tree uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Security – Advise Tree uses these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
• Analytics and Performance – Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our websites, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our websites function and to understand how users interact with them.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES FOR OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US